Are you living the lifestyle of your dreams?
If not, why not?
What’s more, are you fulfilled with the way you’re currently living?
For a while, the answer was “no” for me.
But as you may know, that’s all changed in a big way over the past few years.
I went from working 70 hours a week in a door-to-door marketing gig (which sucked) to:
- Living in 6 different countries
- Becoming fluent in Spanish
- Building a sustainable online income (through copywriting, coaching, and books)
- Infusing my life with adventures (like blasting confetti on stage for the #1 DJ in the world, opening for Big Sean, partying with supermodels)
- Building friendships with amazing people all over the world
- Connecting with high-quality women
All of this in the past 2 and a half years.
And now, I pretty much live wherever I want, spend my day the way I want, and do work that I care about.
It wasn’t easy – trust me, it was a fucking journey and sometimes I didn’t think I’d see the light on the other side. And the journey is still very much underway – it’s a lifelong thing.
But now that I’m here, I could never go back.
Now, I’m not telling you all of this to blow smoke up my own ass.
Many of my readers have asked about my lifestyle, and how they can achieve something similar.
Freedom, online income, world travel, great relationships, etc.
It’s something I love to talk about, and love to teach others about.
So, the other day I asked my readers if they really wanted to learn more – specifically if they wanted me to create a “freedom series”. I got an overwhelming response of “Yes!”
Truthfully, living your “dream lifestyle” and achieving this sense of freedom – it really is a huge element of being an attractive, well-rounded man.
Because listen man – you only get one shot at this thing we call “life”. If you’re not living it your way, then you’re fucking up. And by “living it your way”, I mean working on stuff you care about, hanging with people who push you and help you improve, having a satisfying dating life, and doing it all while living a lifestyle you enjoy.
And so, the goal of the freedom series is to give you some of the tools and motivation to start achieving freedom and that dream lifestyle.
Now, I’m not going to give you any corny cliche shit. I’ll tell you about stuff my friends and I have actually done to achieve freedom in our own ways, and give you honest, authentic advice about how you can achieve your own idea of freedom. Just like with my dating articles, there will be no BS.
Here’s some of what you’re going to learn:
- How I make money online
- Tools I use to travel the world with ease
- Lessons I’ve learned from world travel (that you can apply to your own travels)
- How to connect with quality people
- How to meet and attract women abroad
- How to infuse your life with adventure
- How to learn copywriting (and make money from it)
- Some of the best ways you can make money online
- The keys to relocating to a new place successfully
- And a lot more
It’ll be kind of an ongoing thing. Just look for blogs that say “[Freedom Series]” at the end in brackets. The better the response is, the more of these posts I’ll do. So if you like them, let me know through email and comments.
So yeah, be on the lookout for this. I’ll post the first one next week.
Until then, Merry Christmas. Get ready to crush it for the new year.