If you’re reading this, you’re on your journey to improving with women.
That’s awesome – and I’d like to help you accelerate your progress.
How? In today’s video, I reveal my journey to “getting good” at picking up girls.
I tell you the highs and lows, along with the biggest lesson I learned through it all.
Check it out below:
The hope is that by sharing my journey, I can helping you accelerate progress on your own path.
Here’s the TL;DW:
1. I opened my mind – in order to get good with girls, you first have to believe its possible
2. I was honest with myself – I admitted to myself that I really didn’t know what I was doing, so I set out to try and find a group of guys who could help
3. I found those like-minded guys – I connected with a group of guys in the biggest city near me (Boston). Hanging around and going out with these guys dramatically accelerated my progress. (Note: stop making excuses if you live in a small city – find a way to get to a bigger one and it will dramatically increase your dating pool and opportunities)
4. I made the commitment to achieve success – I knew going out a few times a month wouldn’t do much. So, I made the commitment to drive an hour to Boston every weekend and do whatever I could. I slept on couches, found a new job in the city, etc.
5. I listened to feedback – I tried to be as coachable as possible and not get defensive with advice
6. I fell hard for a few girls – Got oneitus with a few girls and had to check myself
7. I started traveling – I realized women are different all over the world but still mostly respond to the same fundamentals. This also showed me that there are cool girls all over the world, I needed to stop getting attached quickly.
8. I stopped seeking external validation – I learned to keep girls around who made me happy, vs girls I just thought were hot but had no substance
The big lesson: In the end, I realized the journey wasn’t just about picking up girls. It was about seeing past my own limitations and fulfilling my potential as a man. Learning “pickup” was sort of the gateway drug to my success