You ever get rejected by a girl?
We all have at some point…
It sucks in the moment, right?
But here’s what most guys don’t know…
You can actually USE that rejection to propel you forward and attract more girls.
That’s what you’ll learn in today’s video.
Check it out below:
Here’s the TL;DW:
1. Excuse yourself gracefully (so it doesn’t seem like you got rejected in the eyes of bystander – specifically, other girls you might want to approach later)
2. Don’t take it personally (she’s not rejecting you, she’s rejecting your approach)
3. Consider what you can learn (aim to improve something in every approach)
4. Use it as momentum (allow it to get the social juices flowing)
5. Approach another girl (keep moving on and being social)